Warning: If you have lost something in a paratransit vehicle, visit the lost and found page of the Paratransit Service section.
TO REPORT AN ITEM LOST ON ONE OF OUR BUSES, OR IN A TERMINAL OR PARK-AND-RIDE LOT ON THE RTL’S TERRITORY:
- Fill out the lost item form
- Contact Customer Service at 450-463-0131
- Go to our Longueuil terminal ticket counter located at 120 Place Charles-Le Moyne, Longueuil, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays), from 9 am to 12 pm, and from 1 pm to 5 pm
If your item is found
- You will be contacted by our Customer Service department..
- You will then have a maximum of 10 working days to retrieve it in person at our ticket counter at the Longueuil terminal, located at 120 Place Charles-Le Moyne in Longueuil from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and 13:00 pm to 17:00 pm. After this period, the RTL is within its rights to dispose of it. After this period, the RTL is within its rights to dispose of it.
Note that you will only be contacted if your item is found.
All unclaimed items are donated to a non-profit organization or recycled, where applicable, with the exception those that could be used to identify someone. These items are:
- returned to the issuing agency whenever possible (e.g., health insurance card);
- destroyed (shredded).
RTL’s limited responsibility
- Given that the RTL is not responsible for its clients’ personal belongings;
- Given that clients must remember to collect all personal items they bring onto our vehicles;
It is understood that the RTL cannot be held responsible for an item that a client forgets on one of its vehicles. As such, the RTL’s responsibility is limited to making every effort to find and return the item to its owner.
Accordingly, the RTL has no obligation to find and return items to their owners. Similarly, the RTL has no financial obligation to individuals for lost items.