To be eligible for the RTL’s paratransit service, you must fill in the eligibility form, also available by calling 450 670-2992 option 3.
Only persons authorized by the eligibility committee can use the paratransit service. The eligible person must meet the requirements outlined in the Quebec Transport Minister’s paratransit eligibility policy. Residents of specialized and/or subsidized institutions who are already benefiting from a transit service may use the RTL’s paratransit service for other reasons than medical ones.
Main transit fares - RTL territory
For more information on rates and eligibility for reduced rates, please visit the Rates section on the RTL’s full site.
Trips requests: from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 450-670-2992 option 1
***IMPORTANT : Please note that regular trips are always cancelled on holidays.
- You must make your request no more than 5 days in advance and no later than 7:00 p.m. the day before your trip.
- A request for occasional trips can be made via our website: the first time you make a request, you must ask for an access code at 450-670-2992 option 3.
To make a new request or a modification on the same day, you must do so at least 2 hours before departure time. If it is possible to do so, your request will be accepted.
You must indicate the return time when you reserve your trip. Should it be impossible to do so (such as for a medical appointment, a court appearance or the repair of your wheelchair), your return trip will be on-call.
When you are ready to return home, you must then call one of our agents at the dispatch center 450 670-299 option 1. When you ask for an on-call return, please allow for a minimum waiting period for an available vehicle to pick you up.
Please note that your return must correspond to the address mentioned when you made the reservation. The return must be reserved at least 1 hour before the end of service as indicated on the right:
|Monday to Thursday||6:30 a.m. to Midnight|
|Friday||6:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.|
|Saturday||6:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.|
|Sunday||6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
- Take you outside the RTL territory and onto the Réseau de transport métropolitain (RTM) territory.
- You must make your request:
- 5 days ahead of time if it is the first time;
- at least 7 days ahead of time for a regular trip;
- 2 days ahead of time (not including the day of the trip) for an occasional trip (ex. : for a trip on a Friday, the reservation must be made on the Wednesday, between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.).
For an occasional trip within the Montréal-Centre area, you can make your request until 7:00 p.m. the day before your trip.
For more information, please visit the Trip section of the RTL’s full site.
450 670-2992 - option 2
450 670-2992 - option 1
Audiotel (media substitute)
450 670-2992 - option 4
- User guide
- Universal guide for RTL customers
Lost and found
450-670-2992 - option 1
Should you forget an object in the paratransit vehicle, please contact the dispatch center 450 670-2992 option 1. Should the object be found, it will be handed to the minibus or taxi driver who will make sure to give it back to you on your next trip.